Sunday, May 16, 2010

Durian Aroma

My house smells . . . of durian !!!
On our way back home, from Lucban Quezon nearing Los Banos, Laguna , I saw the fruit stand with all my favorite fruits. With my most favorite durian ! I shouted halt ! ! .and off the car . I asked the vendor of the origin of the durians. She said they were from there -in Pila Laguna. She prided that they were all freshly harvested. Oh good, we have them now in Luzon !





I noticed that they were a little smaller than the Davao produced or the ones from other countries like Thailand. Cheaper too!









Right on the spot, I bought, opened and ate one whole tiny durian all by myself ! Perfectly sweet, creamy and caramelically del-i-cious ! I 'm the only one who is a durian addict in my family. loveth!loveth!

Ofcorse, I brought home a bigger piece for my home cravings. Not yet ready to eat for now. My household (neighbors too?) has to put up with the sweet aroma strong smell only durian lover could appreciate !


*another durian post _click this => I Luv Durian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista