Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Shrimp Pasta Soup


Heat is to the extreme X now. It rains a little , but only to make the weather hotter. To the max to the x !

Well, you can't beat mother nature. Might as well join her.

For lunch with my girls today, I checked my pantry. Nothing's in there. We actually just arrived home from a long weekend getaway. Although I brought home some fresh catches from the sea , there were no greens to nourish a dish. But I had _ spag noodles, milk and choices of shrimp, squid ,crab or fish.

I came up with very hot to the x _ shrimp pasta soup ! Why not ?



We indulge on icecream during rainy season even in the middle of a typhoon. A hot soup would surely feed our perspiring soul on this El Nino weather.




Mother knows best ! My girls loaded their tummies until bloated. They loved it ! They love everything I invent in my humble kitchen. . . actually ! Ofcouse, I save cups of it for J's part.

For those who want to try this hot dish on this max hot weather , so easy :



prepare :

- 1 cup cooked shrimp
- 1/4 kl cooked pasta noodles (preferably spaghetti)
- a can of evaporated milk
- italian seasoning to taste
- salt & pepper to taste
- chopped 1 med onion bulb
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1&1/2 glass of water
- dash of cooking oi
- optional : knorr seasoning

on stove :

- saute' garlic & onion
- add on the cooked shrimp
- add on the liquid ( water, milk), until bubbles appear
- add on the cooked noodles
- sprinkle seasonings ( italian, salt & pepper, knorr)

Serve hot and smoking ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista