Monday, May 31, 2010

Breakfast at Astoria, Boracay


I always enjoy hotel breakfast as I'm a huge buffet fan. I want my plate to have variations from a buffet table. A little of everything is a taste of many things.



Astoria, Boracay's breakfast buffet didn't disappoint us. It had everything we like for our first meal of the day. We did for the whole duration of our stay, and everyday, buffet offered something different from the previous day. Except my niece Bianx fave pancake, no hotcakes ! Here are the dishes from our first morning :


chicken macaroni soup / cereals & milk


pork adobo, best paired w fried rice


daing na bangus (marinated milkfish, fried)


hotdogs for the kids & kids at heart


fried rice


eggplant




breads & butter


fresh fruits


egg omelet made to order of your choice of fillings





There were hot & cold drinks, but my bet was the hot choco which awaken the rainy morning.


Good morning !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista