Friday, November 11, 2011

Roti Prata



Curry mutton with roti prata_ my brother's default choice of dish. whenever caught in the midst of food choices. He love Indian food and has particular penchant for the roti prata.
Roti prata is so boring, it is dependent on strong tasty dishes like those super hot curries. Nonetheless, I actually shared my brother's penchant on this bread. I also love it. .



.. more so on watching how it is being made.



From a tiny handful of dough, the cook went on the process of pulling and stretching. .



until each turned to a square flat bread and with bare hand_ he slapped each on top of a hot flat grill.



Brown, flat and square_ it's now ready to match anything tasty on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista