Friday, November 4, 2011

Let's Do Lunch


I know_ late posting. It's November already. I've been seeing this promo over the airport website. I thought I would catch it one day. So when I touched down at Changi Airport last month of October , was happy to see this giant Let's Do Lunch poster stood infront me.



At Sg$10 per set meal, my eyes were quick to find out that Sakae Sushi was one of the participating outlets. With minimum $30 spend you get free parking. Hmmm, for sure I won't spend that much over this lunch and why? Who needs parking? Hello, we're tourists here. .we didn't fly a car with us,haha. As for the free shuttle service_ we could use that, why not!



Until brother had to remind me to go check my watch. It was almost 3pm, haha. The promo was only up to 2:30pm. Anyway, we already had lunch inflight! haha.
Me and you_ we better take our luck next time. I think this promo is an annual thing. 'Til then. Chao!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista