Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Xin Wang Hongkong Cafe


I've seen lots of Hongkong cafes in Singapore. During my recent visit to this lion city, we ate again at Xin Wang Hongkong Cafe in Bukit Timah Road which was the branch nearest to the place I stayed in. It was actually located right outside the gate of the village where my friend resides. By its name you would think that it is serving strictly Chinese cuisine, actually the menu is a fusion of Asian and Western cuisines.



My carnivore brother had this beef slices sunk in a steamy sauce and partially covered with pork floss.



My friend had this boring plate of rice and porkchops.



I missed noodles being served from this side of Asia, so I had meat and noodles. .



with sweet & sour dip on the side which made this dish so tasty.



All dishes were served  with pudding _ which none of us liked. Pudding here was too bland for our sweet teeth.



Longan juice was the best thu'. I always envy how big longans are in other country. At home, longans available are only half the size of their longans here.



Ofcourse, I never missed their famous snow ice which was sooo huge!!!
Nah, I didn't finish it all by myself, I had to ask my brother to help me finish it. It was so yummy thu'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista