Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Going Nuts at Krispy Kreme Doughnuts


Nice_ Krispy Kreme has drive-thru outlet in MOA. So one time on my way to the airport, I asked husband to make a short detour to MOA so I could buy doughnuts. Already there were two cars ahead of us in the lane. Minutes passed and the lane wasn't not moving yet. . 10 minutes. . 20 minutes elapsed. . omg, we got stuck! And I was about to catch a flight! The first car wasn't moving and there was no one attending to us. The two cars were blocking our way so that we couldn't get out of the lane. I had to get down to the casher (defeating the purpose of a drive-thru :( ) and asked about the delay. It happened that a number of debit/credit? cards of the first car were all rejected and more cards were being tried by the cashier.
Wtf? How's that happening in a drive-thru?? I cried if there's a way to ask the first car to move in the side so we could pass thru cos I was catching a flight and there was no way that I would wait for eternity to buy a doughnut?. .and missed a flight. .hello!!
Suddenly a server appeared out of nowhere and asked about my order. .wt#!!!
In the end _ the first car moved on the side and let us passed thru.
Ofcourse. . I bought. . not!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista