Wednesday, July 13, 2011

YakiMix




Too much of YakiMix. I had it 3 in a row this week. Mad food trip! Now showing. . off to my friggin' piggy cheeks.



*waiting for the queue to be manageable. @Yakimix MOA
Not planned ofcourse. It just happened that different set of friends were coming by and all they wanted was YakiMix!!! wt#!!
Can't blame them. YakiMix is fun. .but not for daily consumption!!



The other night was the most recent. It was with my bfs since birth - Maricor and  Lulu (NY based, on  her annual visit ).  Hence it was my 3rd this week , I wasn't so stirred anymore.


 Therefore, I had time to play with my friend's point 'n shoot  (dlsr left at home, #_#). You can also check how lame my plate was  :



1 single oyster shell, leaves, makis. . all stayed forever in my first plate. oopss, yeeps, didn't have another plate after this.


Lou hauling for pinoy dish?? I thought there was only one there- lechon kawali. Everything was Asian fusion, I guess.



She did however enjoyed the grilled seafoods and look at her shameless first plate, haha!!!



. .and she went back & forth to the buffet spread, haha. Have I mentioned already that this lady is one hell of an excellent cook? She is! She knows food so well.



 to grill plate.



on the table grill - yakitoris, shrimps,bacon wraps.



cooked.



desserts. lots of them. cakes, icecream scooping station, pastries,fresh fruits. .



to which I could never ever say no. No matter how full or frequent I've been. yes.yes.yes.



By now Lou is on her trip back to New York. See you soonest Lou. mwah!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista