Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sack Lunch on the Road

 Just like most mothers in the world, I guess it is that I was once a girl scout that makes me naturally prepared for the random needs of my patrol  family . For instance, I would  prepare a sack  lunch whenever we go on a road trip. No matter how early we have to leave home, I would make time to rise earlier to home cook and pack.





Regular/familiar destinations are easy to roll us on the way garden/forest parks as lunch locations, free of charges.



This way I could assure safety for my family against questionable hygiene of the food available from the road. Also  we are able to stop fastfood chains to travel with us since we usually have too much of them in the city. and the most important thing_ I'm able to watch my budget! 
What?. . on the table?
errmh. . . 
v
:
v
:



KFC bucket meal.. ??? well, I never said : I'm  perfectly a girl scout mother. I said I would try. . meaning sometimes I succeed and wella most of the time I fail, haha.











One thing is sure thu', MoiMoi doesn't mind at all if the lunch is store-bought or home cooked, haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista