Thursday, December 16, 2010

Vue Bar


Wrong room. We were up for some drinks and fun at the Vue Bar.






We found it at the 22nd floor of The Bellevue Hotel in Alabang.



A band was playing and the only member I recognized was Panky of PBB (Pinoy Big Brother of ch. 2).



I was actually more interested to the sky view of Manila by night from this 22nd level of the hotel.



The group was teasing me for choosing the wrong table. Unlike me, everyone wanted to watch the band. I chose a table by the glass wall so I could enjoy the skyline. I gave the group a hard time watching the band cos of the partition blocking the stage. Hahaha!



Don't be fooled by the beer infront of Jerry ( Tess hubby). It stayed untouched til' the night ended. He was really firmed not to drink alcohol. I had to mention it for Tess & Jerry's friends.



He actually had what the ladies had. Some fruit shakes. . .



. . . sure to be an alcohol-free drink? So why the ladies including Jerry felt tipsy after the night? And the following morning, we all felt some hang-over headaches? hahaha!!!










Well, could the after-the-night headaches caused by the fried and cheesy side snacks?

WTFood!!! We surely had fun together!!! But at the end of the day night, we're still doting parents to our God's sent children...



It was a delicious night with Bffs ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista