Saturday, December 18, 2010

Pueblo's Breakfast


Pueblo por la Playa's complimentary buffet breakfast was served at Cafe Oaxaca (the resorts resto).



The buffet was sufficient. . yah, it was ok, nothing grand.








They served Filipino and American breakfast. Dishes were so-so.



Muffins and brownies were like came from a low quality- local bakery in the town.



 it was free wi-fi area and the girls diverted their disappointments to their lap tops.


Honestly_ I was disappointed with the food. I expected more cos I found the place so awesome but the food (included all other food we availed during our stay there) fell short behind the beauty of the resort. Adding insult to injury was that the guest had no choice but to avail meals inside the resort cos outside bought foods were not allowed.



daughter exiting from the cafe on a rainy morning

.. I better stop here if it was ranting I'm all into, right? Anyway, the foods were free ( complimentary breakfast), enough reason to say thank you;D

*see the rest of the resorts here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista