Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lunch Entrees

I know, I invited you to stay for the lunch entrees and it took me almost five days to serve you the dishes. After posting the appetizers I had to jump out from this virtual little screen to spend a bonding weekend with my family ( that too would be served to you later :D).

Anyhoo, hope I didn't make you starving for the promised lunch entrees. Remember, we were back at Samal Islands' Pearl Farm lunch buffet.





Pearl Farm has a pretty Pavillion, fit to accommodate hundreds if not a a thousand guests. It is open air and the ocean air breezes sweetly. Furniture and ornaments are tribal mixed with modern amenities.

Now let's divulge the contents of the pots :












I consumed bits and pieces from each pot but definitely left a big room for the desserts, which ofcourse are may favorite parts of a buffet.

Desserts coming up !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista