Monday, December 20, 2010

Bibingcrepe

It's the sixth night of misa de gallo/simbang gabi/rooster's mass. Many vow to complete the traditional Christmas novena, but not all end up to be successful.When I was young and single, I used to complete the whole 9 nights masses with my friends ofcourse. After each mass, pinoy native delicacies were such a treat. The puto bongbong and bibingka.



At Halfmoon Asian Cafe (Baguio City), a variation of bibingka can be found.



It is called  bibingcrepe. A thinner, crepe-ly version of bibingka . Delicious but a box is not sufficient. Unlike the original thick version which is a piece is hearty enough to be an early whole meal breakfast.
I miss simbang gabi's bibingka.

Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista