Saturday, July 3, 2010

Loves Mangan

I'm sure, I had already mentioned many times here that I love Mangan, click to see other Mangan post here. My 3rd & 7th Sense could do nothing but to be in harmony every time I eat here. My eyes are always pleased with intricate artsy interior of each branch and my pinoy taste bud always get satisfied with every spoonful of each concoction.





I was busy gazing behind lens and didn't bother the menu. When asked, I remember replying nonchalantly : " anything on the menu, I love every number there. ."



Have I mentioned already that this was another day with our NY girl Lou ? We actually didn't go home after the first night out which became 48 hours bonding and stayed with her at the hotel and still together at this point. She wanted all Filipino dishes , which was okey cos we all love our pinoy food.


pinakbet ( mixed veggies in shrimp paste)


tortang talong (eggplant omelet)


a big plate of fried dishes-chicken, chinese rolls, dried fish, quail, porkchops




The fried quail looked like a frog. Saira got curious and had a taste of it. She liked it a lot !



Somewhere on Icor's side of table was the tilapia in coco cream which I paired with the pinakbet and I loved them so made me emptied my plate .


interesting rice bowl


yummy desserts- banana con sago



. . . So guys, what d'ya think?. no answer. . . Do you like the food? . . no answer... Well, silence means yes, isn't it?



love.love.love Mangan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista