Friday, July 23, 2010

Jatujak


After circling around the center and wings of MOA for over an hour, we gave up our aspiration to find  either an Indian resto or Persian resto.

Late lunch past 2:30 pm, our stomachs were already growling. Just three escalating steps to 2nd level, we agreed to any resto with any cuisine that we would first see at the top of the moving stairs.





We found Jatujak.  Not my first time here but haven't tried other dishes in the menu so it was ok. My brother always  loves Thai dishes. Cuzin, as usual was anything goes.









We like the freshness of the color green. Servers have also relax outfits/uniforms, in t-shirts and flipflops.






Decors were suggestive of bits of Thailand






thai milk tea
Tea people_brod and cuz' didn't waste time to taste the thai milk tea. I'm not one of them. I don't like tea with milk so I had a glass of cantaloupe shakes. We all thumbed up to our drinks.






tom yum soup w mixsea food
We started with tom yum soup . My guess was this is the sinigang of Thai cuisine., it is also a sour soup using different sour source.



bagoong rice
Ofcourse, bagoong rice wouldn't be missed. This dish is quite popular to pinoys cos of the bagoong (shrimp paste). my favorite !



green papaya salad
 I've been wanting to taste this papaya salad for the longest time,but usually forgotten. I like it! Quite different from our pinoy version- atchara (pickled papaya).



spareribs in ? sauce
This is good if you were on the sweet tooth side. My girls will surely fall for this. I forgot the name of the dish.



beef in red curry sauce
 Our favorite that noon. Yummy! Just enough bits of everything except chili. Loveth!



Well, just incase, you fell short of chilis in your dish, there are hot condiments on the table to add perks.



brod & cuzin
Pure happiness with my two favorite people in the world who happen to have their bdays this month of July.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista