Monday, September 20, 2010

Citra Mina, Davao


I'm craving for this tuna chicharon of Citra Mina. I had done rounds of grocery tours ( here in Manila) looking for it or some other brand of tuna chicharon but found nothing. It's made of tuna (fish) skin. So crunchy and spicy, dipping it to a vinegar mix makes it so much more delicious.




Well, I guess I have to visit Davao again just so I could fully indulge on this awesome junk crunch. Unless, otherwise one of my kindhearted Davao relatives read this and you know send some lovin' package of Citra Mina's.




This was at Citra Mina in Davao City. I love this fish store with lots of  TUNA! Right  there were so much variants of tuna and at  lower prices compared to what we have here in Manila.




Cousin specifically pointed to us how we should not pass on the availability of the big eye toro ( huge variant of tuna with so much flavors ). She said it was rarely available so we made sure to take some pieces of it back home. While there in Davao, cousin had served some recipes around the special big eye.




tuna ceviche




tuna in coconut cream




So if you get to visit the city, make sure to squeeze in some time to visit Citra Mina. I also took home some of the processed cold cuts and they were good, especially the tuna longanisa. Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista