Monday, March 18, 2013

Hungry Monkey


We had been ignoring this tiny fast food resto with a catchy funny name at D'Mall ( Boracay ) during our daily meal hunts. Alas! came our last day of this particular beach holiday, already w/o energy and appetite to roam around the beach, we headed to Hungry Monkey and really we were hungry like a monkey too!! It was past lunch  and this would be our first meal of the day ( our last in the island cos we were checking-out that day  ), cos we slept the morning away.




Surprisingly, Hungry Monkey got everything in the menu. I mean, from pasta dishes to maki to burgers to tacos to siomai to pancake to etc.




I tried to get easy with my empty stomach and ordered a small taco for myself. Must be forgettable cos by this time I couldn't remember how was it. Neither I was sure if I had finished it or not. My intense hunger notwithstanding,  haha.




Younger daughter had a hotdog sandwich. Daughter found the meat toppings and bread dry. She's the type who forgets about taste when hungry ( I'm not! ), so she finished the sandwich thu' she complained it was not good. haha.




Older daughter had a plate of carbonara. Looks appetizing, right? But this was left half done. Daughter didn't like it. I tried a fork of it and couldn't help but agree with her. It was bland and the pasta was a bit soggy. Btw, wt#  those veggies doing in the plate??








We left Hungry Monkey still with ranting tummies. We dropped by again at ShareTea and drowned our hunger with loads of milk teas and smoothies.
The sad cute puppy? Nothing, haha. He/she was next door of  Hungry Monkey, with a look like he could relate to us.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista