Monday, February 27, 2012

Another Post-op Plate


This morning I was craving for fruits, other than mango pleeese! which I've been drinking (as smoothies) since day one of  my post operative saga. It has been a week since then and last night husband brought home some apples for me. I was supposedly dunk them into the blender and create another variety of smoothie. But I want some texture now! I had too much smoothies, I would vomit.
Ignoring the blender this time, I picked another kitchen tool  _ a peeler and  scraped for some apple meat. Failed! My maxilla is not yet ready for any solid food no matter how thinly sliced.



Above was resolved with tasty passion fruit pudding and strawberry flavored yogurt. Hmmm, not bad. That would do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista