Friday, June 18, 2010

KKK's kare-kare


One of my favorite kare-kare versions, I found in a local restaurant named KKK in MOA. So when bff Neth said the other day while we were roaming around the mall on her bday, that she was salivating on kare-kare, I pushed her in KKK restaurant.


kare-kare ( oxtail stew in peanut sauce)




Neth remembered the place from one of my prev blogs and it was her first time here. She took a spoonful of kare-kare and fell in love with it. She said she would definitely going back here with her five children.


buko pandan for two


grilled bacon




Kakaloka - it's crazy !

Happy birthday Neth !

2 comments:

  1. Hi !

    Your kare kare looks really delicious!

    I'm collecting a list of the best kare kare recipes in my blog, and I included your kare kare recipe (just a link though, hope you don't mind). You can see it at
    http://kumain.com/kare-kare-2/

    Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Tanya,

    thanks for the visit.
    if you have time to check my archives on the right, you would see a number of kare-kare blogs. the dish is actually my family's favorite so we often have it on the table.
    as for the link, you are welcome :D

    ReplyDelete

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista