Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Leslee's, Tagaytay


I was surprised to find out that I haven't posted any Leslee's, Tagaytay blog yet.. I thought, I had it already in my old archives. I was looking for it so that I could post a link to my post _ Leslee's , Alabang. Only then I realized I haven't posted yet.

So here is my most recent visit to the place :



Our relatives from Davao had their tour of Luzon this summer10 and decided to stop over in Manila. Ofcourse aside from the city tour, they wanted to pay their relatives on this side of P.I. us a visit.





They hadn't been yet to the nearest destination Tagaytay, so we spent a day touring the highland. We were like a huge group and where else would you expect us to dine but at Leslee's.




our table fronting the cliff


main dining hall



I'm sure, I mentioned in my prev blog Leslee's, Alabang, see here , that the Filipino dishes menu and the interior of the resto are equally interesting.






It's a nice place to bring your foreign visitors. It's very touristy.




There's even a string band to serenade the guests.



a souvenir shop outside



There are also nipa huts at the cliff side, overlooking the Taal Lake and the Taal Volcano, the smallest one in P.I. But ofcourse at night, the volcano is not visible. The lights of the lowland town are quite a sight thu'. Now , this is becoming a destination blog already !



Leslee's is actually known for bulalo and is serving one of the best bowls in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista