Sunday, May 13, 2012

Samanea



This was at Samanea, an outdoor reception venue option of Acasia Hotel in Alabang. Last month. we stayed in a room just above this Samanea. See arrow_ that was the veranda of our room.



The prev photo was taken at day. That Saturday summer night, Samanea turned into this beauty. .This I took from the veranda of our room.



A hotel staff went to knock our door and handed this. . hmmm. .the idea of an outdoor bbq party on a humid summer night like this was quite inviting.



 But it had been more than holy 3 hours  since they set-up (at 5pm) and I saw no single guest came-up to grace the dinner. hmm, I smelled  a smoke of  a "flop"?



Past 8 pm, I glanced down the pretty Samanea again and it was as still as it was 3 hours ago. In the next few minutes (before 9pm), I saw the staff  gave-up and went to fix the buffet and tables for closing. Such a waste. I wonder if this was an isolated case. I only got to witness this one time cos it was just an overnight stay.



Well, as for us a friend happened to drop by with bento dinner (carton) boxes, haha. Not bad eh. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista