Monday, February 11, 2013

Sophie's Mom

Here's the current quick fix of my daughters. This cookie takes place the J.Co doughnuts craze, only because up to the present the whole Manila is still mad crazy about J.Co and it's hard to beat the q in every store.




The cookie is Oreo Cheesecake from Sophie's Mom.




NO q issue here. Buying is easy breezy :)








Never fails.. everytime we step foot at SM or MOA, these girls would buy that cookie each and nibble while strolling at the mall. Most of the time if they are not fully satisfied.. would buy some more for take home.




The Oreo cheesecake cookie is too sweet for me, so one time I tried the one with dried fruit. I forgot the name but it's like dried cranberry I think. I would have liked it if not too sweet. I'm not sure if my sugar tolerance is descending as I age or Sophie's Mom's cookies are just really sweeter than other cookies.




Older daughter actually introduced Sophie's Mom at home. She bought some red velvet cupcakes from here for me and her younger sister. But when they arrived home, the cupcakes were deconstructed and we didn't appreciate it. haha.








We have yet to try the other cupcakes.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista