Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Done in mins. Gone in secs. Pizza

Already, to shoot food before eating  takes a lot of discipline, control to own self and to eating buddies who are just being polite but for sure deep inside their ranting tummies are quite annoyed for the delay.
Once in awhile, I try to feature some of my homecooking (check my archives) here. Not frequent thu'. It's a sweaty work. Shooting while cooking? wt#!
The other day thu', I found a shot of energy to shoot my food prep. Oh, just a pizza, hehe.  With less or max of 5 ingredients, no sweat really, haha.



Very simple. I used tortillas in place of a pizza dough. This one is a crunchy thin pizza, the way daughters like. I smothered the tortilla with olive oil, just lightly, then  pre-heated it in the oven toaster for less than 5 mins.




Meanwhile, those less than 5 minutes, I was able to prepare the toppings. Chopped the onion, sliced the bell pepper ( I forgot to grill it for flavours) and opened the can of sardine. To omit the fishy taste of the sardine, you can drizzle some lemon juice over it. I didn't have lemon that day thu'.





I took out  the tortilla off the oven and put the toppings with the quickmelt cheese. Then back to the oven for
less than 10 mins.




Done in minutes, gone in seconds, haha,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista