Monday, March 22, 2010

Ice candies

I forgot Kyla has to bring/share anyfood today to her school. It's the last day of sy2009-2010. It has to be readied in an hour and a half.

Pressure@-@. I opened the fridge. Nothing in there. I didn't do much grocery this week in anticipation of the outside home activities this week. Graduation, recognition and the weekend getaway.

Luckily, last night I prepared a tuna salad spread. And yes, there was a huge loaf of slice bread on the table. I made them into cheese- tuna canape sandwiches and voila : !!


Photobucket
i don't even have party toothpicks, don't worry those are unused, hahaha!



With this tiny sandwiches came a bucket of super iced ice candies and iced jellies ace.Kids love them, no matter how hard parents remind them not to indulge so much. But hey this a party, the sun is hot !



Photobucket
come on, take one, don't be shy :D




Photobucket



Haaay , , ,I hope the kids are now happy chillin' with the frozen delis . Happy summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista