Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pineapples From Tagaytay





I see pineapples everywhere in Tagaytay. Sometimes they are as sweet as the canned pineapples but most of the time, they are...





















need I say more??!!

At this point, there would be a little arguments between me and the vendor. Here, the expert vendor is always right. She would insist of the sweetness of the pineapple and would go as far as naming my toothpaste mint flavor as the culprit of my unacceptable verdict to her product.


But hey manang! don't cha forget_ universally, the customer is always right! so I would go around until I found sweet pineapples that match my sweet tooth.


Until then that the case would be dismissed and I would be happy with my sweet pineapples from Tagaytay.














2 comments:

  1. I think we happened to pass by that stall when we had a massage at Nurture Spa last year. Anyway, my favorite pasalubong from Tagaytay were small flower plants for my mom. My food blog: http://finelifeonabudget.weebly.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ BIO

    > i'm sure you passed by that stall. Tagaytay is too small to miss it.
    > that's nice and sweet, pretty flowers fr Tagaytay for lovely mom
    > will run to your site after this
    > see yah
    > thanx for the visit
    > :D

    ReplyDelete

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista