Thursday, February 10, 2011

chocolate is love


Box of Marks & Spencer chocolates for V Day?
Nah-ah . . a reminiscence of  the recent Christmas. A gift from a very close friend of the family. You know who you are, winkies**. Thankyouverymuch sistah'! The box got emptied in just a matter of minute. That's how my family loves chocolates.



I don't know why but when I think of Valentine's Day I start to crave for chocolates. Liar! ok. Actually I crave for it everyday. I'm trying so hard to stop myself from indulging but it's Valentine, we eat chocolates on V season, right? I heard some yessess over there _ so here, my other hand is  chocolatey- sticky- dirty cos I'm binged eating. I sneaked ( hidden from husband so he couldn't stop me) a huge bar of cadbury (fruit & nut, my favo) and almost finished it in just one sitting. OMG! can't stop! can't say no to chocolates !stop me! i'm getting big again!  heeeelp!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista